Network cabinets or racks organize IT equipment into standard-sized server rack cabinets for greater efficiency throughout the data center. Rack styles range from open-frame racks consisting of two or four mounting rails (called posts) without sides or doors to lockable rack cabinets with rails, front and rear doors and side panels.
The height of a network equipment rack is measured in units designated by the letter U (each rack unit is 1.75 inches/44.45 mm) high; server cabinets are available with capacities ranging from 2U to 58U
Why buy from us
Apart from our competitive prices of our products we make sure quality is the best with the following specifications
- Venting holes and a large cooling fan increases airflow and reduces heat, prolonging the life of the enclosed equipment
- The lockable acrylic door adds security while providing a large viewable area for monitoring equipment status
- A small 6U footprint allows for the rack to be mounted almost anywhere that space is limited
- Lockable acrylic door with a large viewing area
- Compact wall mount design and rugged steel construction.